SZIND mechanically driven gravure printing press is capable of printing up to 14 colors. The register control is accomplished by precision ball screw. Compared to electronic line shaft rotogravure printing press, this series gravure printing press features relatively lower cost.
We have 3 standard types of gravure printing press with mechanical drive for you to choose from. Furthermore, we also can provide custom-engineered gravure printing machines depending on your specific needs.
Standard width: 850/1050/1250mm (can be customized, Max. 2500mm)
Applicable substrate: various rolls of plastic film, aluminum foil, paper
Maximum machine speed: 250m/min
Roll diameter: 120mm to 286mm
Repeat length: 380mm to 900mm
Tension control precision: ±1N
Maximum machine speed: 220m/min
Roll diameter: 118mm to 278mm
Repeat length: 370mm to 872mm
Tension control precision: ±2N
Maximum machine speed: 200m/min
Roll diameter: 118mm to 230mm
Repeat length: 370mm to 720mm
Tension control precision: ±2N
1. Equipped with double shafts driven by dual-motor, facilitating operation and saving both material and time.
2. Air expanding shaft is used for unwinding, fast changeover and accurate centering.
3. Three pneumatic cylinders are used for web splicing, featuring easy operation and higher efficiency. Closed loop dancer roll tension control is used for preventing impact on webs during unwinding process.
4. PLC system automatically controls closed-loop tension, and photoelectric switch automatically detects the splicing position, facilitating manual operating to a large extent and increasing qualified rate of web splicing.
1. The infeed nip unit consists of a steel roller and a rubber roller for web pulling. And it designed with edge position control (EPC) for web guiding.
2. Steel nip roller is treated for dynamic balancing, and driven by independent motor with round-tooth timing belt. Rubber nip roller is pneumatically activated by dual pneumatic cylinders, with self-locking function. Nip pressure can be adjusted by pneumatic components.
3. High precision relief valve helps to precisely set and control synchronous tension, and dancer roll with low damping factor ensures stable tension during printing.
1. Plate cylinder is installed by shaftless pneumatic chucking system, and it is driven by inverter motor combined with gearbox and transmission shaft.
2. Oil immersed gearbox is hermetically sealed, with helical gear driving. All printing units are connected by couplings, and equipped with synchronous roll, synchronous running can be accomplished by main motor combined with timing belt.
3. Through main transmission shaft, couplings and gearbox, the power of main motor is transmitted to every printing unit, enabling that printing plate cylinder rotates and doctor blade moves in reciprocating motion.
4. The precision ball screw moves in linear motion to compensate the position error, enabling that register control is precisely performed.
1. Adopting independent register control system. In order to help operator know the state of printing registration, each color printing is designed with an independent operator screen, thus enhancing work efficiency and reducing work intensity for operators.
2. Fast modifying of digits to correct printing registration errors, this achieves precise printing registration, and printing plate can be changed rapidly.
3. The register system has memory storage function for registration position, so that the memorized printing plate can be quickly positioned. It also has pre-register function for fast positioning of new printing plate.
1. The drying system features high efficiency with low solvent retention. It is designed with automatic intelligent continuous temperature control.
2. Drying hood is pneumatically opened and closed. With a design of negative pressure inside the drying chamber, hot air can be prevented from escaping, thus achieving automatic control of internal temperature.
1. Cooling roller is made of aluminum alloy and features low inertia, used for forced water circulation cooling.
2. Both ends of cooling roller are supported by double-row self-aligning roller bearings, and overflowed cooling water is automatically recirculated.
3. Cooling roller is designed with large contact angle and cooling surface, allowing high cooling efficiency.
Online inspection—Quality inspection system is directly installed on printing line, monitors and feedbacks product quality in real time, decreasing unnecessary waste.
Ink viscosity control—This unit aims at automatic controlling of ink viscosity, facilitating follow-up operations.
Electrostatic absorption of ink—This function easies ink absorption into paper during printing.
Moveable frame—The frame allows double-sided printing.